Travel with David McGuffin to Italy and discover why he is considered one of the most knowledgeable tour guides in the industry. If you’d like to take a tour of beautiful Italy without all of the stress or worry that often comes from traveling with a group, you’ll appreciate how David has labored over absolutely every detail of his travel packages, to ensure nothing is left to chance.
David McGuffin’s Italy travel packages are not the cheapest ones you’ll find online, however he pledges to offer you an amazing experience that will include plenty of cultural, dining and tourist experiences. In the end, you’ll probably find that you will have paid less for your trip, since the price of your tour is all-inclusive, so you won’t be charged for every extra that comes along.
David prefers to travel with a small group, and you’ll probably find it is a lot more enjoyable as well. His groups range in size from 6-26 people, which will allow you and your group to see, do and experience a lot more during your travel. If you’d like to experience Italy in a unique way that will get you off the beaten path and away from the crowds, you’ll love traveling with David.
David McGuffin’s Essence of Italy tour is a one-of-a-kind experience that offers 2 nights of stay in Rome, 2 nights in Cinque Terre, 2 nights in Volterra and 2 nights in Florence. During this 9 day tour, you will be visiting David’s personal all-time favorite destinations throughout Italy, beginning in Rome. Additional features of the Essence of Italy tour include:
– Being part of a small group of 6-18 passengers
– Experience Rome, Tuscany, Venice, Lake Como, Milan, Cinque Terre, and Florence
– Enjoy gourmet dining at some of David’s favorite restaurants featuring fresh locally-sourced products
– Visit the Roman Colosseum, Forum and Vatican City
– Renaissance art in Florence
– Cruise the canals of Venice
– Experience cosmopolitan Milan
– And so much more
Not all Italy travel packages can provide as much bang for your buck as a guided tour of Italy with David McGuffin. Not only will your Italy package include 8 nights of luxury accommodation in centrally located hotels, guesthouses and B&Bs, it will include all of the following:
– All tips and gratuities to guides, drivers, restaurant and hotel staff (a big plus!)
– Being part of a guaranteed small group
– All breakfasts and four of your dinners or lunches
– Traditional and gourmet dining
– All tours and admissions during your travel including train passes and entrance into events or locations
– A full time guide and local experts
– Printed tour handouts
– Luggage tags and drawstring backpacks
– And more!
Take a closer look at the Italy travel packages available at DavidMcGuffin.com where you’ll find affordable and adventurous tours of Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Ireland, London and Paris, England, Scotland, Wales and more. Explore Italy with a travel partner who brings knowledge, guidance and confidence to your adventure!
If you’ve been considering a trip to Italy, there is no better time to make a move than now. What this means is that life is too short to keep procrastinating. There is a thin line between an excuse and fear. When you are afraid to leave your comfort zone, you’ll always have an excuse not to go. On the other hand, when you have a genuine excuse, as soon as …