Are you looking for a new adventure? Consider a helicopter fishing trip with our guides at Trout Country for the thrill of a lifetime. Our Heli-Floatplane fishing excursion is one that will create memories that last a lifetime- and our fishing trips are all-inclusive, so you can pack lighter and stay longer. Explore Trout Country’s website to learn more about who we are and why we offer the best fishing trips in all of Whistler.
What is a Helicopter Fishing Trip?
Trout Country’s helicopter fishing trips are the best way to gain access to remote fishing locations that are too difficult to access in any other way. Our helicopter trips are indeed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the surrounding Whistler area from a bird’s eye view, with spectacular panoramic scenery and the unique sights and sounds of this pristine area. Your trip includes all of the following:
- Helicopter ride to the fishing site
- 9 hours of fully guided fishing
- Fly fishing or spin fishing- your preference
- Waders, rods & reels, boots, flies & lures
- Transportation from your accommodations
Why Book a Helicopter Fishing Trip?
If you’re like a lot of anglers, you live for the unbridled thrill of the next adventure. Our helicopter fishing trips offer non-stop excitement from the moment we pick you up from your hotel. We fish all year round so that you can plan your vacation around your schedule, with the following seasonal trips available:
- Winter Fishing Trips: Walk and wade river trips fishing for steelhead, rainbow trout, Dolly Varden, cutthroat trout, and bull trout
- Spring Fishing Trips: Lake & river fishing for steelhead, Dolly Varden, cutthroat trout, Kokanee, and rainbow trout
- Summer Fishing Trips: Lake & river fishing for pink salmon, Kokanee, bull trout, rainbow trout, cutthroat trout, and Dolly Varden
- Fall Fishing Trips: Belly boating and walk & wade fishing for rainbow trout, Coho and chum salmon, cutthroat trout, bull trout, Kokanee, and Dollar Varden
Resources For Your Stay
Browse our website to find accommodations in Squamish, local transportation options, and additional things to do while staying in our little corner of heaven. If you’ve come to fish, you’ll find ample opportunity to do so as we offer many different guided fishing trips. There’s something for everyone in your group to do at Trout Country:
- 3-hour mini fishing trip
- 5-hour half-day fishing trip
- 7-hour half day extended fishing trip
- 9-hour full-day fishing trip
- Floatplane and helicopter fishing trip
- Group Trip
- Casting lessons
- Ice fishing trip
- Multi-day trips
Fish Whistler, Vancouver, & Squamish
Purchase your license through our website, pack a hearty lunch, and we’ll take care of the rest of the details. Your best fishing trip awaits you when you plan a helicopter fishing trip with our guides. We know the best remote spots where the fish are biting all year round. Our helicopter trips fill up quickly, so be sure to book your adventure early to ensure availability. If you have any questions, feel free to call Trout Country.